Hailer Solutions are able to provide the following rail operations, safety and auditing.
- Rail safety governance and systems
- Hazard identification and risk mitigation
- Train management, train crewing configuration and operating methodology
- Train separation methodology in degraded modes and special operations
- Investigation of all occurrences, these may include Major breeches or routine compliance
- Systems and compliance audit and inspection
- Trouble shooting and analysis of problem areas
- Exceeded limits of movement authority (SPAD) management
- Rail safety regulation and accreditation requirements
- Line-side signal to train driver interface (signal sighting and siting)
- Safety in design
- Quality Auditing
Hailer Solutions involves the client to create a reliable and consistent consulting relationship as well as providing, quality and value for money outcome. Hailer Solutions has a dynamic interest in railway operations and safety, signalling practice and methods of safe working, Hailer Solutions offers practical solutions in rail safety, WHS and Auditing.
As a contractor, Hailer Solutions is aware of its safety responsibilities and obligations not only to the client, but to Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) legislation and the rail regulatory compliance.